Aspen’s Associates Referral Program
Aspen is always looking for good people, and you can help. Research has shown, and our own experience supports this, that new hires that come into a company through employee referrals are excellent contributors, stay with the company longer, and are a more cost effective recruit.
That’s where you come in! If you know someone who would be a good addition to The Aspen Group and they meet the qualifications for an existing open requisition, it may be worth up to $1500 if you refer them for employment and they are hired!
Refer candidates who meet the qualifications to Human Resources using the attached Candidate Referral Form and by submitting their resume or application. If your candidate is hired, you will be awarded up to $1500 within 120 days of their hire date!
To receive the bonus, your referral basically must be placed in a full-time position for a period of at least 90 days.
- Referral Eligibility: All Aspen employees and associates, except Vice President level and above, and managers with hiring authority over the referred candidates are eligible to refer candidates.
- The referral date cannot be earlier than the date the job requisition is posted. The hiring of a referred employee must occur within 180 days (six months) of the initial referral date.
- The referral must represent the candidate’s first contact with The Aspen Group. Temporary, summer, contract, and former employees of Aspen are not eligible candidates for referral awards.
- To be eligible for an award, the referrals must first be submitted to Staffing Operations (email@example.com) and must include a Candidate Referral Form and a resume or employment application.
- The referring employee must agree to have his/her name used for introduction.
- The first employee to refer a candidate will be the only referring employee eligible for payment.
- Only candidates who meet the essential qualifications for the position will be considered.
- All candidates will be evaluated for employment consistent with The Aspen Group’s policies and procedures.
- All information regarding the hiring decision will remain strictly confidential.
- Any disputes or interpretations of the program will be handled through Staffing Operations.
- All referral bonus payments will be paid within 30 days after the referred employee’s 1st ninety days of employment at The Aspen Group.
Click on this link to view the list of open positions.
Candidate Referral Form
Click on this link to take you to the Candidate Referral Form.
Email form and resume to Referrals@theaspengroupinc.com.